Celebrate the Rule Cards – Week 1

Celebrate the Rule Cards – Week 1

CIOFS is publishing a series of weekly cards to help celebrate the 40th anniversary of our Rule. The Week 1 cards are below.

You can view all the cards that have been released so far
by clicking here.

2018-05-03T20:21:31+00:00May 2nd, 2018|Categories: Celebrate the Rule Cards|7 Comments

7 Comments

1. Diane F Menditto May 2, 2018 at 9:28 am - Reply

Great idea!

2. Jan DiTullio May 3, 2018 at 6:47 am - Reply

This is beautiful. I am wondering if these are actual cards; if so are the cards going to be available for purchase, or are they an online image only?

• Lee Potts, OFS May 3, 2018 at 10:16 am - Reply

Hi Jan, the cards are not available as actual cards but, as per CIOFS, we all are welcome to download them and print them ourselves.

3. Jane East OFS May 3, 2018 at 10:22 pm - Reply

Thanks!

4. Jinny May 4, 2018 at 6:57 am - Reply

Thank you very much for the Spanish version.
    Paz y Bien!!!

5. Marguerite Schaeffer OFS May 9, 2018 at 3:58 pm - Reply

Love the idea of keeping the RULE so conscious to us in this Anniversary year. Great idea, I have printed out enough for my fraternity. Thank you! Peace and All Good! Marguerite

6. Bill Parras October 30, 2018 at 11:24 am - Reply

I am currently in formation at the Scrutiny level and approximately two to three years from being able to be professed, so my questions will seem to lack knowledge on the Rule.
    1. Do the reference to an “article” number on each card refer to the same Rule number? If not, what do the numbers refer to?
    2. Why do the cards for articles 4 and 5 have multiple cards for each number?
    3. When do you expect additional new cards to be provided or are the current 9 cards all that are planned to be provided?

I am printing theses cards for our St. Anthony Fraternity, Albuquerque, NM and need to answer potential questions regarding article numbering.

Thanks for the spiritually beautiful color graphics on all the cards. I plan to use the cards not only for celebrating the 40th Year Celebrating of the New Rule but in support of the ongoing discernment of my Secular Franciscan vocation.