Our CNSA Friars
Fr. Christopher Panagoplos, T.O.R (Above third from left)
- Provincial Spiritual Assistant, Immaculate Conception Province, T.O.R.
- Regional Spiritual Assistant, Lady Poverty Region
- Priest Chaplain at Altoona Regional Health System
St. Joseph Friary, Hollidaysburg, PA
- Email: XtoferTOR@aol.com
Br. Alexander Escalera, OFM Cap. (Above right)
- Provincial Spiritual Assistant, Western America OFM Capuchin Province, Burlingame, CA
- Regional Spiritual Assistant, St. Junipero Serra Region
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fr. Jerome Wolbert, OFM (Above second from left)
- Provincial Spiritual Assistant, the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (OFM) Province
- Guardian, Holy Dormition Byzantine Franciscan Friary, Sybertsville, PA
- Pastor, St. John the Baptist Byzantine Catholic Church, Hazelton, PA
- Email: email@example.com
Fr. Chris Shorrock, OFM Conv. (Above left)
- Former National Spiritual Assistant to the OFS National Fraternity in Australia
- Doctor of Theology
- Taught at the Catholic Theological College in Melbourne, Australia, and the Franciscan International Study Centre, Canterbury, UK
- Currently resides in Chicago at the House of Formation for St. Bonaventure Province, OFM Conv.
- Adjunct lecturer at Sacred Heart Seminary and School of Theology, Hales Corner, WI
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CNSA Support Staff
Miriam Kennedy, OFS
- CNSA Executive Secretary
- Contact for Visitations and Establishment Documents
- Editor, St. Elizabeth of Hungary Region Newsletter, “The Herald”
- Formation Team member, St. Francis Fraternity, Tewksbury MA
- Spiritual Assistant, St. Anthony Fraternity, Nashua NH
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Frances Charsky, OFS
- CNSA Treasurer
- Regional Spiritual Assistant, St. Kateri Tekakwitha Region
- Local Spiritual Assistant
- Email: email@example.com
Franciscan Family Forum
Vision: To offer a life-giving heartbeat of encouragement, support, and information to the whole Franciscan Family in the United States, through a model of fraternal unity and collaboration.
Mission: The Franciscan Family Forum seeks to sustain the life-giving union of the Franciscan family by building relationships and offering assistance through dialogue to address the contemporary challenges that we face in living the Gospel life.
Further work on implementation on the Forum is underway. Check back for more details and news!