Our CNSA Friars
Fr. Christopher Panagoplos, T.O.R
- Provincial Spiritual Assistant, Immaculate Conception Province, T.O.R.
- Regional Spiritual Assistant, Lady Poverty Region
- Priest Chaplain at Altoona Regional Health System
St. Joseph Friary, Hollidaysburg, PA
- Email: XtoferTOR@aol.com
Br. Alexander Escalera, OFM Cap.
- Provincial Spiritual Assistant, Western America OFM Capuchin Province, Burlingame, CA
- Regional Spiritual Assistant, St. Junipero Serra Region
- Email: email@example.com
Fr. Jerome Wolbert, OFM
- Provincial Spiritual Assistant, the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (OFM) Province
- Guardian, Holy Dormition Byzantine Franciscan Friary, Sybertsville, PA
- Pastor, St. John the Baptist Byzantine Catholic Church, Hazelton, PA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The OFM, Conventual representation on the Conference is currently vacant.
CNSA Support Staff
Miriam Kennedy, OFS
- CNSA Executive Secretary
- Contact for Visitations and Establishment Documents
- Editor, St. Elizabeth of Hungary Region Newsletter, “The Herald”
- Formation Team member, St. Francis Fraternity, Tewksbury MA
- Spiritual Assistant, St. Anthony Fraternity, Nashua NH
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Frances Charsky, OFS
- CNSA Treasurer
- Regional Spiritual Assistant, St. Kateri Tekakwitha Region
- Local Spiritual Assistant
- Email: email@example.com
Franciscan Family Council
In Our Life-Giving Union – Discernment & Discussion, held in St. Louis August 26th – 29th, 2019, a recommendation was made to form a “Franciscan Family Council” to facilitate communication among the four chambers of the heart of the Franciscan Family: The Friars (1st Order OFM, Capuchin, Conventual, and TOR), the Poor Clares, the various Franciscan Sisters (and Brothers) communities, and the Secular Franciscans.
See the Spiritual Assistant Resources page for documents from the Conference. The CNSA will be working with the various chambers of the heart of the Franciscan Family to determine how the recommended Council will be formed, its charter and, etc. during the remainder of 2019 and into 2020.