With the June 13th deadline for making nominations fast approaching, Jan Parker’s newest Minister’s Message reviews the key elements involved in National Fraternity Elective Chapters (the next of which takes place this coming October). These include:
- What are the essential aspects of a Chapter?
- What is the significance of an Elective Chapter?
- What positions are being elected?
- What are the qualifications for servant leaders?
- Who can make a nomination?
The full article is now available on the website. Here’s an excerpt:
CIOFS adds that an elective chapter, at any level, is celebrated to: (1) reflect together on the situation of the Fraternity, (2) decide what should be done for the life and mission of the Order, (3) invoke the help of the Holy Spirit so that He may purify the hearts, enlighten the minds and make those present docile to His motions at such an important time for the life of the Fraternity, and (4) choose and vote for the responsible people to guide and animate the Fraternity.